First Aid at Work
A 3 day course that delivers the First Aid at Work qualification meeting HSE requirements. This first aid qualification is for anyone seeking a comprehensive in depth first aid course. It is particularly suitable for people wanting to become a nominated first aider and for businesses for whom the HSE guidelines recommend a trained first aider qualified in First Aid at Work.
Delegates will receive a colour first aid manual and upon completion of the course a certificate valid for 3 years. This course is suitable for both low and high risk workplaces and no previous training or qualifications are necessary.
The course includes
- Basic life support
- Using an AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Care of the unconscious casualty
- Breathing disorders and choking
- Shock and fainting
- Heart conditions
- Seizures in adults
- Severe bleeding
- Treatment of specific major and minor injuries
- Fractures, dislocations, strains & sprains
- HSE regulations and record keeping
- Duration: 18 hours over 3 days
- Maximum number of delegates: 12
Courses at your venue
Contact us to run a course for your company at your own venue. Maximum 12 delegates, minimum 2 delegates. Cost: £750 for up to 6 persons, £1200 for up to 12 persons.
Open courses in Taunton
Forthcoming course dates for the 3 day First Aid at Work course taking place in Taunton, Somerset. The courses start at 9.00am each day. Cost: £180.
- 13-15 February 2019