First Aid at Work Re-qualification
A 2 day course that revalidates the First Aid at Work qualification for a further 3 years, meeting HSE requirements. The First Aid at Work certificate is the gold standard qualification for nominated first aiders in most work situations. This 2 day refresher course covers the same topics as the full 3 day course. In order to attend this refresher course it is necessary to be in possession of an in-date First Aid at Work certificate (no more than 3 years and 1 month from the date of certification) Delegates will receive a colour first aid manual and upon completion of the course a certificate valid for 3 years.
The course includes
- Basic life support
- Using an AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Care of the unconscious casualty
- Breathing disorders and choking
- Shock and fainting
- Heart conditions
- Seizures in adults
- Severe bleeding
- Treatment of specific major and minor injuries
- Fractures, dislocations, strains & sprains
- HSE regulations and record keeping
- Duration: 12 hours over 2 days
- Maximum number of delegates: 12
Courses at your venue
Contact us to run a course for your company at your own venue. Maximum 12 delegates, minimum 2 delegates.
Cost: £500 for up to 6 persons, £800 for up to 12 persons.
Open courses in Taunton
Forthcoming course dates for the 3 day First Aid at Work course taking place in Taunton, Somerset. The courses start at 9.00am each day. Cost: £125
- 13-14 February 2019